Bridal Shower Free Games - In Six Steps
Need some really good bridal shower free games? Play In Six Steps. Think of the theory of "Six Steps" and test it in action!
You Will Need :
- Scraps of paper
- A Prize
How To Play :
Give each guest a pen and two scraps of paper. The players must write down the names of two famous people before passing the folded paper back to you.
The names are then placed in a bag and mixed up.
The first player takes two scraps of paper from the bag and reads out the names.
He must now try to find a connection between these two people according to the theory of "six steps", that says "it's possible to get from one person in the world to any other in just six steps".
So, for example, if the names were Vinnie Jones and Lucy Liu, the six steps could work as follows:
1. Vinnie Jones starred in the movie, Lock, Stock and two Smoking Barrels.
2. Guy Ritchie, who directed the movie, is married to Madonna.
3. Madonna kissed Britney Spears at an MTV awards ceremony.
4. Britney used to date Justin Timberlake.
5. Just Timberlake has been linked romantically with Cameron Diaz.
6. Cameron Diaz starred with Lucy Liu in the Charlie's Angels movies.
You don't have to stick to a strict rule of acquaintance; in fact, the more unusual the connections, the more amusing the game will be.
Who Wins :
Player who comes up with the most impressive six steps wins the prize!
Return from In Six Steps to more Bridal Shower Free Games and Bachelorette Party Games
Return to Home Page